EMPLOYMENT LAW : "I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DEALING WITH THE EMERGING ISSUES CONFRONTING EMPLOYERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY."
Attorney Wise offers his employment and legal experience to assist individuals and businesses in establishing the employer/employee relationship or resolving issues resulting from it. He will:
● Review and negotiate employment contracts.
● Counsel on separation and termination rights
● Draft and review non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements.
● Counsel on wage and hour claims.
● Represent Individuals and Businesses in Court Involving a Variety of Employment Matters Including:
● Breach of Contract
● Fraud and Misrepresentation
● Employee Wage and Hour Claims
● Breach of Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
● Unjust or Wrongful Termination
● Infliction of Emotional Distress
● Injunctive Relief
● Misappropriation of Proprietary Information
A business depends on its employees just as an employee depends on his employer. The successful employer/employee relationship requires definition and adherence to basic principles such as trust, honesty, and good faith. The lawyer experienced in employment law can bring definition to the relationship. He can also assist in bringing justice to a failed relationship.